July 2018

In July, I had the incredible opportunity to partake in a Belgium exchange program. There, I stayed with my host family where I learned more about Belgium culture and life! I also saw some amazing sights throughout Europe:

Off to Europe! Long plane ride - from Salt Lake City to Amsterdam it was roughly nine and a half hours!

  
First stop: Brussels. There, we saw the famous Jeanneke Pis! 
Atomium! Not really entirely sure what's so special about this... 
Swimming at the lake in Aarschot. 
   
A picture with my host :) 
Long bus rides! 
Left: For Breendonk, near Antwerp! Right: Antwerp!  
Bobbejaanland Amsuement Park 
Paris!! Sacre-Coeur
I mean... I was in Paris what did you expect?! Crepes and macaroons all the way! 
Notre Dome and Eiffel Tower! 
Arc de Triomphe 
More beautiful sights! 
The Louvre! We actually went inside and got pictures with the Mona Lisa! 
  
Inside of the Louvre! 
Subway in Paris 
Paris Crepes! 
Hanging out with new friends! 
Left: boat ride in Brugge! Right: beautiful church in Ostend 
Beautiful Brugge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment