I Went to School High...

FIRST OFF IF ANY COLLEGE ADMISSION PEOPLE OR JOB PROSPECTS ARE READING THIS PLEASE READ THE WHOLE BLOG BEFORE REJECTING ME (: :)

We always hear about how it's cool to be "high." Well, let me tell you from experience, it's not cool and it's not fun.

Your mouth is dry, your eyes are tired, you can't concentrate, you constantly have to give yourself insulin. Wait, that's not what being high is like?

Ohhhhhhhhhhh....

...I should have started out saying I'm talking about my blood sugar being high!

Today at school, my blood sugar was high all day and I could not get it down! No matter how much I bloused or how little I ate, it just stayed up in the two and three hundreds! (Once I got home, I immediately changed my pump site and reservoir!)

It shot straight up from when I was low and just kept going up the more I bloused! Then it just stayed flat at 300 alllllllll math class. Long story short, it was hard for me to grasp the concept of de-derivatives when all I was thinking about was my dry mouth!!!

Anyway, the point is that it wasn't fun. I've never tried drugs or been that other 'high', but I'm sure what I experienced today was worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment